Encoder fails to start with the error "License violation: Interactive services are configured without an appropriate license."
***NOTE: THIS SOLUTION ONLY APPLIES IF THE SYSTEM IS NOT LICENSED FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES. IF THE SYSTEM IS LICENSED FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT***
In the event that an encoder fails to start and the message, "License violation: Interactive services are configured without an appropriate license" is generated, the interactive services filter will need to be disabled. Please follow the steps below to disable interactive services:
1. Launch Probe Manager as an administrator.
2. Expand Observer Encoder and click the encoder that is reporting this error.
3. In the Encoder Settings window, expand Advanced then expand Interactive services filter.
4. Underneath Interactive services filter, click in the column to the right of the setting "Enable interactive services" and then click the drop-down menu to select "False".
5. Click Save in the bottom right corner to save the settings and start the encoder.
Volicon Observer Encoder Start License Violation Interactive Services